SLS is a non-profit, private Catholic school for girls. SLW admits Shoreless Lake School Wisconsin admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The bishop of the diocese of Madison, Most Rev. Robert C. Morlino, granted permission for SLSW to be called a Catholic School. The board of directors submits itself in obedience to the doctrines and beliefs of the Catholic Church. Our program has as it purpose the formal Catholic education of its students in an environment respecting their moral, social, and physical well-being. The Board of directors has further resolved that the school shall be open to children from families which are prepared to impart the necessary love, and motivation of a well-ordered family. Parents agree to the following terms and conditions for participation:
1. They will cooperate fully in fulfilling the Catholic mission of SLSW.
2. They will maintain communication between home and school.
3. They will meet the financial obligations to the school.
4. They will read and be bound by the Family Handbook and will read all letters coming through the community website.
All students are initially on probation. Probation is maintained until it is observed that the student is able to function in the program.
1. Preliminary interview with student and parents.
2. Submission of registration form and payment of registration fee (if not waived).
3. Completion of admission tests.
4. Written notice of acceptance decision by SLSW.
5. Completion of student registration forms and payment of tuition fees.
Admission in Shoreless Lake School Wisconsin is based on the following criteria:
An interview with the student and parents about conditions, methods goals, ideology, and policies of the school by one of the members of the Committee of Admissions. Parents must sign an agreement of acceptance of the school policies.
Candidates will be invited to submit applications and appropriate documentation as designated by the office of the School. All documentation is to be submitted by August 1, 2020. Late applications may be accepted for exceptional circumstances.
The Admission Test consists of:
Mathematics portion of a standardized achievement test for the grade level.
English Test (including vocabulary, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, grammar and punctuation at grade level.)